Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gymnastics


The kids have started another season of gymnastics. This is Ayla's first time going alone, I have to admit I was very nervous that it was not going to go well. I am happy to say that I was wrong. She handled herself wonderfully! It was incredibly busy and she seemed to love the energy. She bounced around (alot) but never ran off. She did manage to be first in line behind the teacher EVERY time they moved to a different station :)

Sebastian began his first session of boy's gymnastics. He had lots of chances to work on the handstands he's been practicing all summer. He also climbed all the way to the top of the very long rope. He was quite proud of himself for that, I think!

Oh, and the hairdo was all Ayla's idea! Something special for gymnastics :) She also decorated her legs with marker and insisted she leave it on so her teachers could see.

No comments: